viernes, 19 de octubre de 2012

My sister Marcela


My spread family is a large family. The last night, for example, we celebrated my mom’s birthday and we were like twenty-five persons in my home. But, my family unit is just five persons: mom, dad, two sisters and me.

Today I am going to talk about my sister Marcela (Chela or Cheche). She is 16 years old and is the baby of home.  She lives in house of my parents, like me and my oldest sister jajaja.

Marcela go to technical school, and she is studying administration. Also, she practices cheerleading, and, since the end of September all weekends goes to different championships. She is a base girl (primary support of flyer) or mean base (person has the majority of the flyer’s foot), so is a strong girl, short but strong.

I like go out with my sister. Usually, we go ices cream, or see movies, walk for any place, and I try going her championship and she tries going to my folk presentation. Hardly ever we discuss, and if we do it, at the minutes we are fine again. Sometimes, we stay in home and sing absurd song togheter or invent stupid lyrics.

She is an affectionate person. Cheche loves give hugs (and tickle ¬¬).

I see to Marcela all days, in morning before come to university, and all evening/nights, when I back to university and she backs to school or coach. We share the room, so our things are mess. Also, every night it light off and we talk and laugh of our days.

Definitive we have a great relation like sister, she make me laugh a lot!
 
A pic of me, Cheche and my niece Martina
 
 
Bye!

2 comentarios:

  1. I love the relationship that exists between sisters! are like best friends

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Your sister is so funny, a nice person and rough, that is the best!

    ResponderEliminar