jueves, 8 de noviembre de 2012

After to die I want....


I never thought that things I want to do after to die and maybe my list of “things to do…” is ridiculous, but this is it:

1. Don’t sleep for a night, and talk ALL NIGHT with Marilú Mansilla. She always have a good story to tell me… and an opinion jajaja she is a good person to talk any time!

2. Learn to cook. And prepare cakes. Actually, I am a mess in the kitchen and my mom is soooooooooooooooooo great. I want to be like her :D

3. I want to have a nice dog. I have one pet in all my life: Mimi, a rabbit. She died when I was six or seven years.

4. Travel. A lot! First, go Chile and then, go to England, Latin America and Croatia. And, if the money allows, be nomad.

5. Have children xD

6. Go to latin carnaval (Brazil, Peru, Bolivia, Colombia, etc.). I think it would be a wonderful experience to learn about others countries, cultures, persons and take photos!

7. Be on time, without my mom or sister should wake up and get me out of bed :( When I have classes or other activities in the afternoon, usually I’m late jajajaja

8. Sleep more than ten hours in “university time”. But as I go, I see imposible xD

9. Have MY house. My own house, with plenty backyard
10. And finally, but not least important, speak English smoothly!

Bye :D



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario