viernes, 12 de octubre de 2012

Los Vilos

I am not a big fan of beach. I prefer go to country, mountains with snow or go to place near of iver/lagoon.
But, my dad is an obstinate person and he “forces” to know Chile. So, in summer of 2002 or 2003 we (parents and my sisters Pamela and Marcela) went to Coquimbo’s region. My parents rented a house in Coquimbo city, for fifteen days.
Firsts days we scoured Coquimbo and La Serena. We had go in car, so we had “liberty” go to any place. I remember Recova’s market, lighthouse of La Serena, Del Mar Avenue, the Japanese park and zoo in La Serena city. Of Coquimbo, I remember the Third Millennium Cross and La Herradura beach.
Also. We went to nearby localities, like Vicuña (place where was born and live Gabriela Mistral), Elqui Valley (with archeological sites like Cochiguaz, and vineyard to make mainly pisco) and Andacollo (a little locality where hundreds of persons go to celebrate Virgen del Rosario or Virgen Morena).
But, my favorite place was precisely a beach called Los Vilos.
I remember Los Vilos like a commune interesting, with a lot of “tourism attractive” in the beach, like fisherman/women cove or any rocky places.
We went a hot day of February, with blue light sky, without clouds, and a fierce wind. Easy, waves were ten or twenty meters of height. Also, the wind was swept all (sunshades, beach balls, towels and clothes). My little sister, Marcela was half of time running behind to ball. She was seven or eight years, her hands were tiny-tiny and could never take the ball in a good way.
Also, I lost a towel. Jajajaja. One minute I had my towel and, suddenly, this fly with the wind. My mom said me “don’t go for the towel”, so, I looked this and said bye. Jajajaja.
 
Besides funny moments, the beach was a beautiful place to go and walk for example.
See you next week!
Bye

1 comentario:

  1. I think that it's wonderful when your parents forces you to go somewhere. But I think even when you don't wanna be there you could have a nice time.

    ResponderEliminar