viernes, 14 de septiembre de 2012

Fiestas Patrias


All my friends know I love September. I was born on September and Fiestas Patrias are on September. There for, I have been to lot of fondas and celebration jajajajaja.

I like this days because I can dance cueca or play folks song and anybody tell us something nasty.

I remember Fiestas Patrias of the last year. Day 18 (Sunday) friends and I went to Patagua, Pichidegua, Libertador O’higgins region. People planned Patagua’s celebration signed up us to do thre showing about north, central and south zones of Chile.

We was all day and the “spare time” we was free to do anything. So, to lunch, we ate a very good asado. Also, we flew kites and this was sooooooo enjoyed because we was trying a lot of time to kite fly a couple of methers. Later, we dance cueca, cumbia, rancheras, salsa and a lot of “happy music”. And, obviously, we played on the stage: first after lunch, later like eight o’clock in the evening and finally ten or eleven PM.

This year I will not go to outside of Santiago, but that don’t means I don’t celebrate the Fiestas Patrias. I started to celebrate the September 1st and I hope celebrate to October xD.

This continued... xD

 

1 comentario:

  1. You are so 18, you really love this time of the year, even more than me jejejje n_n enjoy the Fiestas Patrias!!

    ResponderEliminar